- Traumatology is a branch of medicine. It is often considered a subset of surgery
and in countries without the specialty of trauma surgery it is most often a
subspecialty to orthopedic surgery. Traumatology is the study of wounds and
injuries caused by accidents or violence to a person, and the surgical treatment
and repair of the damage. Traumatology may also be known as accident surgery.
- MSFX has been involved in the spinal implant and trauma implant market since
2006 since 2015, respectively.
- We design, develop and market surgical spinal&trauma implants.
- MSFX is focused on the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of the
products for the surgical treatment of trauma disorders, with a focus on treating
conditions affecting the aging&deformed bones.
- Our broad portfolio and pipeline include a variety of trauma products and systems.
- Our trauma implants and instrumentation are manufactured with precision and
pride in our state of art manufacturing facility located in Ankara/Turkey. Our main
objective is to simplify existing techniques. We provide the latest innovations in
trauma surgery technology, which reduces the number of required surgical
gestures and gives a greater guarantee of free risk surgery.
- MSFX is committed to the constant innovation of the trauma implants, orthopedic
products and other related products. Working collectively with surgeons, we are
constantly improving our instruments and products to better suit surgeons and
optimize surgical outcomes.
- MSFX offers a wide range of fracture fixation products specifically designed to
address the intricate anatomy and physiology of the lower&upper extremities in
order to ease the challenge of treating patients with traumatic injuries. Our
comprehensive line of implants and instruments, combined with advanced
technologies, help provide strong implants, enhance fixation, simplify and help
you improve the accuracy of procedures, and guide you to the outcomes you seek
for your patients.