- Spine and neurosurgery products have been manufactured since 2006.
- Mikron Spinal Fixation System is designed to provide immobilization and
stabilization as spinal segments as an adjunct to fusion of the cervical, thoracic,
lumbar and/or sacral spine. It is used for the treatment, the stabilization and
defects on the spine.
- Mikron Spinal Fixation System is the next generation in top-loading, top-tightening
systems that support a spine for optimal deformity correction. Deformity
correction requires a comprehensive selection of implants and well-designed
- Thus, Mikron Spinal Fixation System has a wide and high-quality series of implants
that support anterior&posterior corrective techniques.
- It consists of surgically long-term use and implantable devices, different sizes of
polyaxial self-tapping pedicle screws, rods in symmetric, bilateral arrangement
and setscrews for rod connection. Mikron Spinal Fixation System is created in
sufficient range and specifications.
- MSFX has proven success in product quality and efficiency.
- It has made spinal sectorial products for leading companies.
- With knowledge, experience and latest technology, customer satisfaction and best
service are given in accordance with legal requirements.
- MSFX Spinal System can be seen in X-ray and is designed in order to be placed
into the lumbar and sacral area as intervertebral joint insulator and anatomical
lordosis protection with its self-stabilization.
- They are packed as non-sterile in a transparent, low-density, supple polyethylene